June 06, 2009

DISNEYLAND ADVENTURES

Family Vacation Time - 2009





Our trip to California started with a layover in Indian Wells (Palm Springs). We stayed in a gorgeous resort and enjoyed the afternoon in the pools and reading. We left some momentos behind - my red dress, Doug's shirt that he is wearing in the picture and a swim suit cover up. Oops!


We spent a fun filled week with my parents, sister and brother in law and cousins at the Wonderful World of Disneyland! It was exhausting, but a fun time was had by all. Sam enjoyed shopping, eating and meeting the characters, Nathan and Kaleb enjoyed the thrill rides. Tanya and Doug enjoyed the time with family and watching the cousins all have a good time with each other.

Face Painting Time!

Meeting the Characters!
Can you find Goofy? He's next to the pirate!














Family - Thanks Nana and Mup for the memories!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fun, fun!!! Glad you were able to get away as a family. Doug said you're coming to Park City in June? Please call me cause I'm only 20 minutes away and would love to see you and catch up...plus I need to pick your brain...I'm teaching 5th grade next year!

AZ Mikesells said...

I found you too! So glad we have Laura to connect us. I miss her! Bethany says hi and you still look the same (I'm jealous, wish I didn't age...)